rear suspension set up sx600R

Blue by U

allright fellas I need a little help with my rear suspension setup.
rear of sled way to loose front way to much ski pressure.
tightened rear shock for stiffer ride for my big ***. But now lost the balance.
IF anyone can help with the setup for I would be most thankfull?

If the only adjustment you made was the rear spring, try playing with the center spring and your front suspension, tighten both until you get somewhere in the ball park and then adjust either-or accordingly. But I would say your center spring is the big one here... with ski's a fine tuning point.

will that change my track angle cause mine is only makeing contact with the front half. cause i think thats my problem with being loose

hmmm... so the track is making contact with the ground at the front of the rails? is this what you are saying?... How much travel is being used up on the ski shocks when the sled is just sitting there? When you lift the front of the sled, how much shock travel do you see coming back?

Anyway, what should happen with the center spring adjustment is that you should typically get more weight transfer when the sled is under acceleration.

When you adjusted your rear spring what you did was actually INCREASE ski pressure by forcing the back end of the sled up, you forced the front end down, so adjusting your center spring brings some of the weight transfer back, and if you adjusted your ski suspension, you would be forcing the front of the sled up and the rear down. See what I'm getting at???

So to answer your last question, YES... this will force your sled to lean more to the back when you hit the gas, causing your skiis to get lighter.

What you mostly want to do is the ski shocks and centre spring... Unless I'm missing a point stated in your original post?

so if i add a little pressure to the center add a little to the skis maybee take a little from thre rear shock i should ok . cause right now it,s pretty harry to ride

Back