SRX with M-10

jferrar5

Saw one this weekend in the trail. Didn't get a chance to talk to the owner. Was wondering if anyone has tried this and was it worth the investment? It seems to me this would be the best of both worlds, power and ride!!!

The m 10 in my msrx has more weight transfer than the pro action it all depends on the coupler block size. The m10's made after 2000 seem to have less transfer.the ride is way better than stock. no groomed trails around here.

I have m-10 & 1.25"lug trackin my srx (for 3 yrs). handling and transfer seems good but lost top big time. I just recently have had rear shock recharged (before last season & 2 weeks ago) and it needs it again allready. not sure what the problem is, taking to get it checked out today.
ride is great but I lost about 7-9mph on top. then lost about another 3-4 with the 1.25" camo. Plus I go about 270lbs. so not a real big deal to me personally for this sled. When I buy a new sled I think I'll probably keep this one as a second sled.

Ba Srx It might be time for new springs.I changed mine out this year after three seasons and made a big difference.Went with the heavy spring on the rear of the srx and used the standard for my xtc.I also went to my local welding supplier and bought a nitrogen regulator and leased a bottle,got the the charging valve from carver performance.you don't have to remove the shocks to give them a charge,takes a couple of minutes.

Back