srx vs f7

tooold

I have not come across one yet does the old srx hang with fast cat

Depends. Good running SRX and Good running F7. Yes, I think so. Also depends on the race. Deep snow in a short run the F7 has a better chance but if your on hard pack or trail for a long shot the SRX should do fine.

Hang with?? They go flying past it, those f7 guys could draw you a perfect picture of the srx's tail light, That is all they see. In all seriousness, the SRX will destroy an f7 on the high end and stick with or beat it out of the hole. Stock vs Stock.

no i dont think soo, an F7 will tear the SRX a new *** hole outta the hole. Around 90 the SRX will catch up to the F7 and eventually pass it, The longer you go the better for the yammie, but in a short race, F7 no doubt. It would take a well tuned SRX to beat a stock F7 outta the whole.

All depends on what kind of surface your racing on,on hard pack the srx will stay very close to an f7 out of the hole,in the mid range the srx will start pulling away and once top end is reached you'll have to leave bread crumbs so the guy on the f7 knows where you took off to.

Back