Holtzman Vari-Flow how does it work?>..

auji700triple

Hello All Ty'ers... Me and my Buddie(powervalve-700) Put a Vari-Flow into my viper a while back, Only used the sled for 20 mins so i didn't really test out the Vari-flow and my pipes.. The Question is. How Does it work? Me and PV-700 Drilled a Hole into 1 Carp top and Hooked a hose to it, Like it Says in the Instructions.. How dOes this effect the Other 2 carbs? how does this work, Please explain cuz the hose is only going into the top of 1 carb, not the other 2.. and i was wondering Since this helps Jetting With my sled, how does it effect jetting, im sure we got some people on this that know alot about this product, Neil i hope you reply! i would like to know how this works. Thanks guys! this was just on my mind and im cerious!!

it works by changing the float bowl pressure in the carbs which changes the amount of fuel that is drown into the bowls, thereby affecting the "effective mixture" of the engine. Does that help?

yes but it is connected to the floatbowl vents of all three carbs, effectively compensating them all the same amount. The hose going into the top of the carb is just for a vacuum source to operate the system. Changing the amount of this vacuum that gets to the float bowls changes the amount of fuel drawn into the float bowls, which affects the mixture. Any more clear?

Last edited:

Back