Yamaha saddleless skis fit my 02 Viper?

I just compared the part #'s for the ski leg assembly for both the 02 Viper and 05 Venom and the part #'s are the same so I'm guessing they'll fit. Someone can still verify for me though so I can order them tomorrow. ;)!

you need a spacer and mount bolt kit to mount them. i think it was 9 bucks for both skis. I have them on my 02 viper. We got about 6 more inches of snow today, and the wind is blowing some, so I'll have full ditches to test mine in in the am. Maxdlx

maxdlx said:
you need a spacer and mount bolt kit to mount them. i think it was 9 bucks for both skis. I have them on my 02 viper. We got about 6 more inches of snow today, and the wind is blowing some, so I'll have full ditches to test mine in in the am. Maxdlx

Do you have any pictures or part #'s for this stuff? Thanks!

do a search for flatlanders, theres a pic. Kevin at port yamaha knows the #'s and is the cheapest place even with shipping. Maxdlx

Thanx for the quick reply, I was just looking at the microfiche and it looks like if you order this ski as an accessory from Yamaha it comes with the collars installed and the p/n is 8FE-23711-00-BK. If you order the ski as a part from Yamaha it doesn't come with the collars and the p/n is 8EX-F3711-00-00.

The ski from the accessory catalog looks like a direct bolt on to me, you just have to use the hardware from the stock skis.
dunno.gif

Attachments

• ski2.psd.jpg
    ski2.psd.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4

Back