1st ride w/SXViper LT

TimeBomb

got about 4" today and i couldn't wait any longer to take out my viper that i put a 136 kit in. all i can say is its Awesome. wish i did it when i first got the sled. completly different sled, hooks up really well. i can't believe how much better it rides. i'm very pleased, glad i did it :yam:

i got my first ride in too. ride was drastically better on higher speed beat trails. low speed wasnt much different. i need to fix the transfer issue, i have none and when i turn the transfer rod nut down it hits the spacers and rides rough before it goes to full transfer.

yes, stock 121 to a 136 ripsaw. i'm just in "aww" b/c i never had any traction before.
kinger said:
Did you go from the stock track 121" to the 136" ripsaw? I can see how you think its better!

David how were the trails up there? Anything interesting happen? Did Rich keep up with you? ;):D

yamaholic22 said:
David how were the trails up there? Anything interesting happen? Did Rich keep up with you? ;):D
some trails were good, some were beat. some fun stuff happened. ryan (pro116) hit something off trail, flew off and ripped his brake lever off. he still rode it the rest of the day with a 1/2" stump of a lever. rich's attak was a lot of fun for the short while i was on it. i took it easy, i didnt want to take any chances with someone elses new sled. awesome ride, nice power and just plain cool. as far as rich keeping up, yeah right! he rides HARD! he also brought his friend doug up that hasnt rode in 10 years. he is quite a good rider too! the only time i was on their *** was when he was on his 98 srx on the beat sections of the trail. he had to wait for a few of us at the stop signs. i was being a little cautious in the turns though, the 1.75" paddles are a bit slick on the hard shiney parts! you are going to have to ask rich about the lovely 22 year old girl he met up there in the purple velvet! lol! ;):D

Last edited:
Rich met a GIRL? Uh oh, this could really change his outlook and ambitions...LOL ;):D ;):D

Back