Yamaha Bearings and 292 Crank bearings.

YamahaRacer

We have found a Good supplier for Yamaha Snowmobile bearings. We have been able to come up with the hard to find 71-76 yamaha 292 Crank shaft bearings. These are for the Splined Cranks, that are on GP's and SL's. Yamaha Sells these for $55.00 a peice. We are able to sell them for $25 a peice. And there not some cheap china made bearing. There a Good grade Japan made bearing. Along with this bearing we have most of all the other bearings used on the 70's yamaha's too at low cost. including SM,GS crank bearings, boogie bearings, and the Clutch Bearings for 292's. Check them all out at our web site. www.teampbracing.com Just click on the Products button. And let us know if we can help you out with your bearing needs. See ya at the races!!!

I see from the parts the sm crank is different than the GP on a 74 I was going to put a 74 GP top end on a SM bottom end but I dont want to loose any performance is the crank lighter or what is the difference part #s are different on case halfs and crank ?

Back