Its gotta go

maxx0770

Unfortunately i have to part with one of my projects. I am selling one 1978 yamaha exciter 440 fan. I bought it and started to make it a racer, but now its gotta go. It has an oem dual carb conversion kit, 34mm mikuni round slides brand new dual throttle cable, all new lines have been run, brand new mikuni dual fuel pump, and its a 78 so it has the unrestricted y pipe. It also has a brand new cometic gasket set(all that have been used are the intake gaskets) and has 125 lbs in each cylinder. It ran great when i first bought it but since its in the middle of modification it is not ready to be started yet. The hood has some minor damage in the front and the bumper is pretty good. The seat foam has been cut down to resemble the srx seats of the time and does need recovered. it has steel skis that are in great condition as is the track and rear skid. the tunnel is also great with no damage at all.The cdi box does need new end caps and i was going to go with ngk hot wires but have not purchased them yet. If you are interested e-mail me and i can send you pics, ,my e mail is maxx0770@yahoo.com and ive got about 350 invested in it now and thats all i am asking for it.

Back