Water Pump belt for 1978 SRX 440

SRX freek

Hey does anyone know where i can get a water pump belt for a 1978 srx??? we broke one and used our last one to get er running again...i just want to know if i can get a spare or two???

Hey thanks alot man...you've been alot of help so far...i really appreciate it alot...im just getting into racing and im not quite sure what to do to go fast so i really enjoy talking to guys who have raced and who can help me out with it...you guys all deserve a big thank you!!

srx belt

I thought the belts were discontinued. I have not had much luck finding them

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
DUDE, NOT HARD TOO FIND. MOST YAMAHA DEALERS HAVE THEM, MIGHT EVEN WANT TO CHECK E BAY. ALSO I WILL LOOK FOR YA !! 3:16 (tony)

yamaha used that same belt on a few newer sleds up till '95 or '96 i believe. you can get the belt from aftermarket places like Dinnis Kirk for alot cheaper than from Yamaha.

I believe ther is some automotive timing belt that is a little narrower, not very stong, but will get you through some races

yea...we got some belts...thanks for all the help though...we'll keep your name 2000srx though...incase we need some in the future...hopefully we wont though!! thanks again guys!

Back