A few pics from todays ride

kimoaj

Hi guys !.

Finally we got alittle snow, and it`s still snowing!. (about 40cm now).

Here are a few shots.
HPIM1526Medium.jpg

My SRX is giving me a hard time in the powder. The snow flows over the hood and right into my face, hehe. It also boggs due to the snow buildup in the exhaust outlet. Have to make me deflector soon.

HPIM1527Large.jpg

My friend on his 95 ZRT800.

HPIM1528Medium.jpg

Look closely on this picture. Doesn`t it seem like we`ve parked really close to each other?.

HPIM1530Medium.jpg

Well we did. (haha). You see, I thought it was so nice with all the snow, making the bushes hang down on the trees, looked so nice, so I stopped to take a picture. My friend was busy trying to figure out where (he thought he saw some smoke coming out of the hood) where the smoke came from, and then BAM he took me from behind.

His hood was almost mint condition before this, now it has some major cracks and shit.. on of the mounts also broke. I feel so sorry for him.

My SRX only got a little "tear" in the snow flap, no big deal.

Annoying shit but all in all we had a good time. Started laughing as "¤#% when it happened, the situation seemed so dumb.

Wellwell.

you need to get some 05 or newer yamaha mtn ski's it will make that thing float instead of plowing the snow

Hey guys !

Thanks for the replys:).

Seanmurphy: Yeah your totally right about that:). But, very sad for my friend, he had an Arctic Cat, but now it really is an Arctic Crap, hehe.

Venom: :)

Pro116: I don`t think other skies would make my sled dive less, the snow was SO loose. I just fitted some wide ski plastic (made for the RX-1) on my skis, they are almost as wide as the MTN skis, maybe a few millimeters difference.

Bischof: Well, it might look nice but the conditions was actually crappy, hehe. 40cm with loose snow isn`t enough to cover stones and shit, makes it dangerous so you have to ride really slowly. However, there are lot`s of snow up in the mountains, but the weather conditions didn`t alow us to go that far. (cloudy, snowed).

Yamahammer485: :)

Back