cool vintage sleds I saw on the trail!

03viperguy

saw these riding along on the trail. one guy was wrenching on the clutch and complained that the dealer wont stand behind it at all. hard to find a good dealer these days ;)
IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

looks like a group of polaris sno travelers.
I started my restro on my K-95d sno traveler but have not been back at in many years. Mine has a 9hp kohler and acutally goes faster in reverse that foreward!!!!

yeah it was. they were all in as nice a shape as they were new, if not better :) so cool that they did all that work on them and actually take them out! one guy said they try to get them out on the trails and ride at least once a season

I agree about trailer queens, nice but it is soooo much cooler to see them out and running! not sure what trail it was, not good remembering the names just where they lead lol!! it was over sorta near Swift diamond rider area. I will ask my dad, he remembers EVERYTHIN like that lol!

I thought it was '07 sneek peek at Poo's . Sweet sleds Gotta love the old ones !!

Yep that is definetly 136, took a pic of my dad working on his doo, looks like it's almost the same spot

Attachments

• pittsburg 070.jpg
    pittsburg 070.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 6
lol! I think your right. dad wasnt sure and couldnt quite remember. said if he had a map with him he could find out fast. those old polaris are in the new issue of supertrax! I couldnt beleive it :)

Antique sleds

I loe those old sleds. a guy here in Maine is selling two of them already restored. They are pretty cool

Back