putfile of my bender can

that is the only one bender makes, the QST. on the sled, you cant really tell the differnce other than a slightly deeper growl when you get on it, its great. can ride 200 miles and not notice it. I know because I did it last week :)

hmmm maybe i should get one of those!!! ;)! thanks for buying it man but now i think i am gettin a little jealous of the way your sled sounds

cant say. the ice was pretty bad this year. didnt go out on the lake till after I had also added a ripsaw, simmons skis, and the helix and spring. seems to not be as fast up top, but it was terrible conditions and all the other things I did as well would have taken speed, so no idea. next year when we have some good conditions I will try 4 runs back to back, 2 of each with and without the can just to find out

mmmmmm, tripples......, awsome sound!

Thats funny that they soposedly lose power with a can, you would think with less restriction and more airflow you would get a little more power...

that does sound nice, but it means I have to pay attention to jetting, and I wouldnt be able to get 15 mpg :) sounds good though

no power valves = no lean burn with pipes lol! viper isnt a good idea with pipes unless you want low mileage or burndows. I like to gas and go :)

Back