1.5 Track

FYI...If your looking to add a 1.5" track to an sx600, there'll be some clutching work needed. I added a 1.25" ripsaw to my 600 and it overreved by about 500 rpms.

YS

i dont think there is any way to fit a studded 1.5" track on a proaction short of a drop and roll and a complete suspension relocation!

people say i can fit that track in my sled... he has trimmed the paddles on it so it would clear the heat exchangers... i have clutching work done to it.

track will fit, if you remove the protectors
I dont think you can stud it though? maybe with 8tooth drivers?
was told I could run a 1-3/4 with 9 tooth but if the rubber track rubs no big deal,
stud rub will be a different story

if you run into ice then i would stud. its not mandatory, but it is great peace of mind. you can notch the track to make it fit, but then you are putting the studs that much closer to the tunnel. either way a studded 1.5" will shred the tunnel unless you do extensive mods!

I wouldn't stud it, but then I wouldn't stud any track, but wouldn't longer studs just lay over, at least a little bit, I just don't see an advantage.

i had one on my old 98 venture
it was MUCH better than the stock .75 inch and i liked it alot until i got my current 151 x 2 lol now i think the 1.5 sucks but only cpmpared to the 2.. 1.5 is a good lug height for the trials tho

track info from Maxx Perf Catalog

Hope this helps - they had a great catalog.

Attachments

• maxx tracksx.jpg
    maxx tracksx.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 19
I had a 1.5" camo/polaris softlug on my srx and liked it a lot for trails, but i wanted something with lower profile to be able to stud and have better top speed. Studded hacksaw is in there now, but if i just ran trails i would've definately kept that 1.5".

Back