Newberry,Michigan026.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 53
  • Newberry,Michigan030.jpg
    Newberry,Michigan030.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Newberry,Michigan032.jpg
    Newberry,Michigan032.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 39

every time i see these pics it appears that are taken from different sleds. I like how there's snow melt in one pic, but no snow melt in the final pic.

I put 200 miles on a 600HO fusion last weekend, and would have to say that I was impressed with it.

They way those guys are standing back smoking cigarettes looks a little suspicious! That last picture looks like they piled it up off from the trail where it was sitting.

if i put the handbrake on, on my buddys fusion, i cant make it move unless somebody crashes in it from behind..

Unbelivable that someone manages to "forget" this..

mrtahoe said:
They way those guys are standing back smoking cigarettes looks a little suspicious! That last picture looks like they piled it up off from the trail where it was sitting.

Those cigs look suspicious. I think one was overheard saying "ear"

Those cigs look suspicious. I think one was overheard saying "ear"

ajviper said:
every time i see these pics it appears that are taken from different sleds. I like how there's snow melt in one pic, but no snow melt in the final pic.

It looks more like they moved the whole mess off the trail after it burned down far enough, and thats why there is no snowmelt in the last pic.

i would say thats the best way to end the season.going out with a bang.now he can collect insurance money & buy a bike or sumthing..

Back