Some pictures from today`s ride

Hi guys !
Thanks for the nice replys:).

Guess sorry for not wearing helmets, I always wore the helmet before but lately I`ve skipped it.

I tend to take pictures all the time when stop, and my helmet is somewhat "tight" on my head so it kind of hurts, and therefore I hate to take it on/off all the time.

Wellwell:)

SRXer, gees man your welcome! :). No problem, lot`s of space here.

SRXbully, yes it was a 4. 1994 750 that is. Now it has 57mm lugs... kind of cool:).

:)

So are there any good jobs in Norway? If they're a 1/4 as good as the riding I see there, I may be moving. Ok I wish, but it's good to dream isn't it?

Nice pics.

Was that a Phazer there? I noticed it right away. Could be an Exciter though.
Always nice to see the older sleds still out there! Yamaha reliability shines through. I put 1730 trouble free kms on mine this winter. Mostly trail riding though.

Hi guys!

Allvipedup:
I dunno if there are any good jobs here, but I guess so hehe, I`m still trying to get a job as a motorcycle/sled mechanic.. guess it would be easier for me to get a job in the US since the motorcycle/sled marked is much bigger there.
Alot of people in Norway has to trailer their sleds to Sweden to ride, basically we also have to, because it`s illegal to ride sleds in Norway, unless you`re on a marked trail (which there are VERY few of) or you have a license to use the sled as a purpose veichle. But, since the beginning of all sledding, the cops have been here once.. so I guess we`re kind of safe here.. but we always try to act gently and not bother people so that we don`t get reported to the police.. . Wellwell :)

Akrievins:
It was an Exciter, not Phazer, but I guess they are almost the same, arent they?. Look similar atleast.. .
My friend with the Exciter (as I wrote earlier in this thread) broke his drive shaft (front axle) , that`s why I towed it down for him.. but he hasn`t been kind with that sled.. somethings gotta break:).

Back