Some pictures from yesterdays ride

kimoaj

Hi guys!

Went up on the mountains yesterday together with two friends, Kenth with his 1994 V-Max 4 750 with 2.25" lugs and Marion with her 1997 V-Max 600 SX.

Had a great time and as usual I returned with an empty gas tank.. that sucks.

Anyway, here are some pics:
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d...4 06/?sc=1&multi=19&addtype=local&media=image

For those who don`t notice, there are two pages with pics.

My friend with the V-Max 4 and I joked about going up this hill that looked kind of scary. First we rode up to see how it was, then we rode down and then my friend decided to give it a try.
He hit an ice bump and the sled flew about 5 meters , it was really steep where this happened, and I think it`s the most scary almost-sled crash I`ve seen. He slammed the throttle to the bar when he landed and somehow managed to turn the sled around, however he didn`t have control over the sled and it looked sick.

Take a look at pic nr. HPIM1662Large and HPIM1661 , they are at the top on page 1. We walked up just to photograph the tracks.

Wellwell that`s all for now:).

Joakim.

Last edited:

sorry, Good pics!!! I love the one with your SRX and someone sitting on the cliffs edge with the Ocean/Mountain in the backround. i think i might use it as my backround! i love the pics!.

Btw: you know where you were hitting that drop, Go back to it and go up it!! Pull up to it and just before the skis hit the slop, Hammer down and transfer all your weight to the back of her. you will love that feeling:D

Heres a pic of what im talking about. Put all your weight on the *** of her, jump on it and hammer down, she will Tail ride for a few minutes : )

HOLD ON! hahah

Attachments

• jump19.JPG
    jump19.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 14
Must be nice to ride in April..:)...would never think about it around here
i was done at the middle of Feb.... :o|

Sweet pics tho!!!!!!!!!!! :)

auji700triple said:
sorry, Good pics!!! I love the one with your SRX and someone sitting on the cliffs edge with the Ocean/Mountain in the backround. i think i might use it as my backround! i love the pics!.

Btw: you know where you were hitting that drop, Go back to it and go up it!! Pull up to it and just before the skis hit the slop, Hammer down and transfer all your weight to the back of her. you will love that feeling:D

Heres a pic of what im talking about. Put all your weight on the *** of her, jump on it and hammer down, she will Tail ride for a few minutes : )

HOLD ON! hahah

I guess that's the only way to get a CAT TO STAND UP, YAMIES DO IT ON THEIR OWN :WayCool: :WayCool:

VERY NICE PIC'S btw....................Wish we could still RIDE

Attachments

• Jeff's GT & My ATTAK 012.jpg
    Jeff's GT & My ATTAK 012.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi guys thanks for the replies! :).

Ajui700triple, nice to hear that you considered to use a picture as your background, makes me happy;). But when it comes to riding "up" that drop I have to consider it a few times before I hit it because it`s rather steep, might not look like it but it`s probably 1,5meter alomost straight up, so I think it will be like riding into a wall, which by the way isn`t that fun because the sled has a tendency to stop pretty quick.. hehehehe.
I actually havent tried to "wheelie" with my SRX, it doesn`t seem that easy to get up, or do I just have to try harder?.

Pro116 thanks for the reply!.

Hey Daman!. Lately I`ve noticed that there is a little less activity on the forum, I didn`t think of the fact that the season is over for someone. We`ve had a really bad winter, basically didn`t get to ride before after christmas. Normaly we ride til the beginning of May, and sometimes even longer.
There are tons of snow up in the mountains, but it`s very little down here at sea level, but I think we should be able to ride for a couple of weeks more, the weather report said that it was going to snow, so if it does we might ride longer, but who knows.

Bountyhunter, thanks for the reply, I guess your right about the Cat.. .

Happy easter everyone! :).

Back