Dyno results for different Yamahas

Thanks Ike...

I've been trying to compare mine with a 99.5 xcsp...and the proof is there..we are dead even in stock form...unfortunetly he has the legend performance mod, I walked all over him this past winter...but I know that'll change...I'll find my advantage sooner or later...

cheers

its saying my max hp with PI pipes is a 8600 and every one has been tellin me to clutch for 8100 maybe ill play around with it this upcoming winter to get it diled in

Cool site, but they dynoed Viper Bender pipes with the wrong peek rpm. They robbed it of at least 10hp. Bender is suppose to run at 8900 they had it peaked out at 8750...??? Cool anyway.

They had the proper rpm,s for Bender pipes. They run lower rpm,s. At 8900 rpm yoor down some hp.

yup you want the benders at 8750. And Terret, you want to run your center dumps down around 8100-8150. Those are most likely end dumps that they tested as Pro said.

My bad, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Just talked to Mike at Bender and 8750 it is for Viper pipes. He says Bender doesn't use Dynomite - I guess it posts much lower #'s then "true" Dyno's. I know nothing about them, so Hmm? He says at the very least a properly set up Viper should run at 150hp, ideally at 154hp, with the head mod 156HP and with head mod and trail porting around 162-164HP. They are now doing the porting and head mod as a package for $550.00. Is that a reasonable cost? I would like to do that and look into NOS. I think with proper cooling, it should be reasonable to get 175-185HP out of her without having to go to a Big bore.

Thinking about it for a long time!

I guess I'll bring it back. RX-1 was @ 130hp?
TOTALLY WEAK, and OVERRATED Ehh?
What is exactally the diff between 04 and 06 as far as advertized HP?
GEE maybe thats why the SRX's can smoke those rx's!
M2C

Back