NEW V-Max 540 Site????

Brad_69

There was a new 540 V-Max site. That is gone. Hope someone can piont it out what happened. Brad

I saw that. To bad. I have a picture on my 540 on that site. I just don't like the crap that is attached to the old site. Pop up keep trying to come on. I hate those. Are you the person looking for the reed cages. I have a set, but they belong to an engine the just needs reassembly. Brad

WHOA!!!!!!! i dont know what happened to vintagvmax...... looks like i turn my back on it for a minute and it expires or something... ill have it back asap sorry guys!!!.....

If there is a $ isssue in keeping that site alive. Let me know I will help out. I currenly have a (2) 83's, (1) 84, (1) 86,. and with a little luck I will be getting a 85 Soon. Please let me know when you get that site pu and running. Brad

no theres not a money issue.... just a confusion issue... i was hoping the site would be back up today but it doesnt look like that is going to happen.... the site is hosted in the uk and with the time difference i couldnt do much but put in a trouble ticket last night.... once our domain name is renewed it will be back like nothing ever happened..... thought they would get it straightened you today(they usually fix issues fast) but i guess i was wrong.... ill make sure to post here again when it is back up

alright im pretty sure i have the domain renewed for vintagevmax.com.... watch for it to be back in the next few hours... maybe a day or so.... heck depending on your dns server(geek jargon) you might see it now

Its working. Thanks, Tyler You should see if you can down load those two pictures of Tim Bender 540 V-Maxes for the factory site under history them Epic Snomobile. click on the 83 V-Max and you will see two pictures of his race sled (1. color and 1. black & white). When I saw one of those pictures, I thought I just found the paint sceme. Brad

Its doing it again. This time is kicking to that other page after you get to the home page. Brad

is working fine for me... maybe it just needs time to "simmer down" the factory site might not like me stealing thier pictures but i suppse i could ask them permission... im pretty sure i know what your talking about..... send me the link tho.....

Back