Rebuild or buy new?

Are they long travel? If so, rebuild them. If not, buy some old viper shocks to get the long travel suspension and freshen them up. Although, the rough stuff is not prevalent up your way like here in MI.

YS

YamiSmurf said:
Are they long travel? If so, rebuild them. If not, buy some old viper shocks to get the long travel suspension and freshen them up. Although, the rough stuff is not prevalent up your way like here in MI.

YS

Viper shocks bolt in no problem?

The Viper shocks work in the pro-action skids, so unless you have already upgraded to a newwer skid, they probably wont work.
Send them to Pioneer

If your sled has a proaction rear suspension, they bolt right on for 97 and newer. Not sure about older sleds. Sorry for the confusion.

Guess I could have read your info. Someone on here will definately know.

YS

I knew on my earlier NON Pro-Action skids I just went with Kimpex shocks...they where decent enough...I also owned a 600 Vmax XT that had the pro-action suspension in stock form...it was Yammy's first attempt at that skid...If your a tinkerer...I'm sure if you find an ole XT you can slide it right in...and you can probably line the holes up if you have Photos or another to compare to...it was an awesome ride...but then again...your only requesting shock info...

good luck

Back