Anybody try Denso Iridium plugs?

tomseal6

VIP Member
Just wondering if anybody has tried Denso Iridium plugs in their 2 stroke. I read up on them after i paid $6.50 a piece today to put new plugs in my truck since i had 100,000 mile on the factory ones and looks like they also make them for sleds according to their web-site.

I use NGK Iridium plugs and they are awsome!. Never went back to the regular kind, despite the expensive price. They dont seem to build up grime and carbon like the regular ones do, and it starts easier at colder temps.

We run them in our race kart. They are good plugs. We are making 14.5 hp on a 5 hp briggs on alky, and they take it. Maxdlx

Yes I think I will be ordering them plugs for the next driving season. Can you run these plugs all riding season without changing them at certain intervals?

bluemonster1 said:
Yes I think I will be ordering them plugs for the next driving season. Can you run these plugs all riding season without changing them at certain intervals?
mine have 2 seasons on them. granted i havent rode the viper much this season, but they last 100,000 miles in a car!

Back