Word Of Caution!!

yammiman

Don't dig holes under my barn!! - I'm a pretty good aim at a distance, but I'm dead on up close!! RIP GROUND HOG!!

Attachments

• Ground Hog day.JPG
    Ground Hog day.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Ground Hog day 2.JPG
    Ground Hog day 2.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 7

For hire?

Have gun will travel? Got one of those under the garage at one of my rental places. Interested in coming to Iowa for a few bucks?
Just kidding...dead eye. ;)!

I hope there are no PETA people on here!! LOL Anyone know how I can get all that sand back under my barn - little varmit must have dug out a yard or more!

...."To kill the gopher, you must think like the gopher".....
Bill Murray, Caddyshack

yammiman said:
I hope there are no PETA people on here!! LOL Anyone know how I can get all that sand back under my barn - little varmit must have dug out a yard or more!

Bill Murray, Caddyshack

Hahaa, thats a good one!

I am no PETA member but I would _____ to Pamela Anderson if she showed up
saw her on a Pamela roost is was GOOOOD!

That would work on my neighbours Jack Russel Terrior. Comes into my yard and craps and shows his teeth to me when I shout at him. Got my equalizer equipped with a sight on it.Could get messy like your hog there.HaHa.

I wonder if a 121 x 15 x 1 1/4" Rip-Saw track would do the job when he is chasing me on my property.Last year he came very close to being Rip-Sawed I'll tell you. LOL

...."I would _____ to Pamela Anderson if she showed up"....

That was a ground hog not a beaver!! LOL I'm with ya tho!!

yammiman said:

Bill Murray, Caddyshack

You think like a ground hog? ooh thats scary!!! LMAO!!!

Back