vintage SRX parts

montynormand

I have no idea who this person is, but I see his adds posted up on vintagesleds.com every once and awhile. Although I would love to add a hot SRX to my vintage oval stable, its just not in the cards yet. Here is a copy of the post:

For Sale: Attention SRX Restorers
Posted By: Steve Glomstad Time Posted: 2006-07-26 14:23:53
Location: Grand Rapids, MN Email: precwrks@uslink.net Phone: 218-259-8985

Many New and used SRX parts, Everything to assemble a very nice 76-340 stock, engine is rebuilt never run completely stock low hour original. nice orig. skis, tank, cowl, unbeatable orig seat. The best of 16+ years of collecting waiting to be assembled. Many spare parts to race a lifetime, or build to show. Also clean 440 engine parts and project sled. Restore to stock or build a 440 mod. shortened 76 skis, Spare engines for 340-440, NOS pistons, rings, gaskets, crank parts, waterpump and drive belts, 4-76 skid frames, rubber and cleated tracks, pumps, drivers, cases, cyl. cores, heads, clutches, guards, misc. hardware, orig. owners and parts manuals, cover, yamaha mod spec. sheets. GPX specs. Also some 78-80 chassis and skids and misc. parts. If you rebuild-restore SRX's here's your chance at some harder to find stuff. If interested you should phone me at 218-259-8985 Thanks, Steve

I spoke with Steve yesterday and he has all the fixin's to put together an excellent 76 340 SRX. If anybody is looking for that type of project I would give him a call.
Upland ;)!

This guy is a nice person. I year ago he had a bunch of 77 stuff forsale. He knows his stuff. Dean-o

i have met with Steve a couple of times and have bought some of his stuff. he has one of the largest vintage Yami collections that i know of.
i was at his place this summer and purchased a belly pan to put on my '77 srx mod sled. he knows his stuff!
his collection is getting smaller as he's been slowly selling it off the last couple of years.

Back