I guess REDLINE is back

you know a couple of months ago i passed a trailer that had a big redline sled on the side, tractor trailer unit, i found that kinda strange

I had stock in Redline the first go around........ Thru GunnAllen Financial ! Burnt by Fire once...Fires fault, Burnt by Fire twice...... :(

Anthony R. Przechera

Vice President, Investments

Direct (480) 860-8550

Toll Free (866) 245-8515

Fax (602) 296-0252

Anthony / GunnAllen Financial
AnthonyP@GunnAllen.com

15255 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.<> Suite 2046 <> Scottsdale, Az 85260

OUCH Anthony....that was weak – I’d like to invest in Yamaha if I had same spare $ – but lets stick with solid stuff for the most part. By the way…what happened with that Yamaha helicopter fiasco?

Do you think he had a lot of family money to start? The dude is no slouch on snowmobile design – but I wonder how the company direction was - if you had shares – you saw the capital then.

I see a similarity between companies developing health drugs getting tons of $ and just keep rolling with no end or product.

It was mentioned about Yamaha but – I remember something about suspension design theft – no detail – but there was some talk once, so I don’t see them sharing an engine – maybe I’m wrong. There is no fact here…just chatter I have heard!

The litle teaser on there site looks pretty cool. Nowadays with sled prices going sky high i think they may have a better time getting some units sold! Maybe they should hold some demo rides around to spread the word....

heres a thought. I know psi is getting ready to re-enter the market in some way, whats to say redline does'nt go with an aftermarket big horse builder? A 180 hp or so twin would be nice in that thing and I'm not even a real big fan of twins.

RJH said:
OUCH Anthony....that was weak – I’d like to invest in Yamaha if I had same spare $ – but lets stick with solid stuff for the most part. By the way…what happened with that Yamaha helicopter fiasco?

Sorry RJH.......I'm not Anthony..... I simply responded via E-mail to the add looking for investors and Anthony called me. The stock was around $3.00 and I bought in at $11.00 it quickly went to ~$17.00 then fell to like .30 cent's ! :(

watcha bet'

Redline is most likely showcasing .....they know there's one Major player in the motor market who's had success in every market with their engines....but they really need a suspension...and that's ********** HONDA**********

it could be the perfect fit .

If These guy get this thing rolling, that would be great. I' m more of a pessimist. Just look at some of the winters we have had the last couple years. I know some will say they had a great winter last year or two years ago, but look all over the snow belt. Why loose your shirt ($). for a sport that I don't think will be with us that much longer. Just my 2 cents.

2000srx, you have three of the 2004 sleds? ever ride any, or just buy as investments? one on ebay right now I saw today

Back