Blue Chrome Spray Paint??

mm600

i was just wondering if there are any Blue chrome Spray Paint? i don't think they ever made it but i am just curious! does anyone kow if there is any blue chrome spray paint out there? i am looking for this because i want to paint my Radius Rods blue chrome!

Thanks

i am in an isolated area that i have never heard of what you are talking about! where will i be able to get this done at?

Look at my pic, see the trailing arm caps and running board grips, well they were painted with the spray chrome blue paint. All it is is transparent blue paint that uses the shine from the metal under neath to make it like chrome. It has chipped on me, but may have occured because I wanted to see if not etching the surface would let it stick, and so far it held up well, but if I redo it, the surface will be etched first.

But either way, on radius arms, where alot of wear occurs from snow, ice, little branches and brush that stick pout past the snow level, etc..., painting will not last.

I have that same paint its called metal cast from Dupli-Color?

I used it on various small parts on my quad....Levers, brake and throttle covers. Even there it still chipped from the roost and thats nothing like the punishment those rad rods take.

ya, there is transparent paint which I used on the secondary clutch in the pictures below. I took the windage plate off and polished the steel. Then I sprayed light coats of the transparent blue paint on there and it came out like reflective blue. This would not be a great Idea for front end kits because it would chip right away.

TopGunnSrx said:
I have that same paint its called metal cast from Dupli-Color?

I used it on various small parts on my quad....Levers, brake and throttle covers. Even there it still chipped from the roost and thats nothing like the punishment those rad rods take.

Thats exactly what it is

Oops, cant beleive I didnt mention that in my first post.

It works good on anything that has absolutely no chance of being damaged, like under the hood, unless a belt breaks or something.

Back