Team 3/4 jacket, what does 3/4 mean?

a little longer than waist length. talk to rich and he can save you some money on last years models. i use the 3/4 and love it

It doesn't look very long in the pic. :dunno: But yeah, I had the waist length freestyle Yamaha/FXR jacket the last few seasons and loved it. I'd like to get something like that this time. I can't really decide which jacket I want just by looking at the pictures, I'll have to wait till my dealer gets them in stock and have a good up-close look.

I have the 05 Yamaha Race Jacket and it goes past the waist and is a great jacket. Absolutely NO snow in and you stay dry. Works great. Also give Port Yamaha a call for prices too. Goto the snow shows you will get a great price at the shows.

We don't have any shows or anything around here, but I will try on a few jackets at my dealer first to see what I like and if I find a better price on-line from Rich or the website you suggested that'll be great. I just bought a new sled from my dealer though, and he usually treats you pretty good when you buy a sled from him ;) I got %20 off accessories for a full year when I bought my Viper from him. That added up to alot of money saved! lol

I got my leather setup from the dealer, about waist length maybe a tad more. I recomend the leather, I LOVE it :) might be too much if you are tossing a sled around though. but I trail ride and LOVE it :)

I have the 06 team 3/4 and love it and it might go past the waste a little. My roomate bought the Team Race and they are both the same length, The 3/4 is a little thicker and more durable than the race and the 3/4 has the pocket in the back which is awsome to carry things ;)!

it was the same as getting any of the gore tex setups. I love the leather, but yes, it is expensive. my dealer gave me lifetime 15% discount when I bough the viper though, so that helped :)

Back