My Sled video... Opinions Please~!

Nice.
Maybe too much same type of driving and vid quality could be better.

Its a cool Vid but next time try doin a few more powder turns - LOL. Kiddin it is a cool video!!

;)!

Cool video......What I would give for 3' of powder right now!!!!!

My 2 1/2 year old was glued to it....Kept saying "look daddy....its deep!!!! its deep!!!!" and "look wheelie!!! Wheelie!!!"

Good job auji

wow, i dont know what to say.....*speechless*

one day, i would Want to get Sponcerd. I love riding the way i do and i Expect to Grow into it alot more. Thanks

P.S - I think this year im going to go big, Really Attract Those Eyes. ;)!

Last edited:
Looks like alot of fun, I'm jealous of all the powder!! We sledders in central Wisconsin don't ever see anything over a foot, at least not in about 8 years. Nice to see the viper in action, good work!

not bad at all, only issue is the quality could be a tad better, and like you said, more variation of the type of riding :)

I'm guessing the origional quality was probably a bit better, Youtube chews the crap out of videos, they probably reduce the file size to save room or bandwidth or something. Probably the worst video hosting site out there.

You can try a site like Putfile but even then, their upload limits are usually only a few MBs, which means you have to reduce the file size of the video yourself which results in lower quality.

Also, invest in a decent camcorder if you can, most regular digital camers don't have the lens to take good videos. I just picked up a JVC Everio HDD camcorder, it's awesome! It's very light and compact, fits in a size large digital camera case, and best of all there's no tapes or discs, there's a built in 30GB hard drive! I can't wait to get some action shots this winter!

yea, i got one. a sony 100X Super Steady Shot. I can't Remeber the name but it was a 1,300 Camera. Its too Pricey to be taking it on sled trips afraid to beat it up on a whipe out or something. A Buddie Takes his.

well it was a Wicket Quality video, just that the video hosting has to be so many MB, so i had to make it a shitty quality for in order to host it on the site.

Sweet, I think that we had similar powder once in the last 20 years in NE Il.
Probaly in March, and I was probably stuck at work...
2datrl

Back