Haydays Deals!

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
Hey guys, just thought I would let you know that we are gonna be up at haydays this year and have lots of tracks to sell amongst other things. If you are interested in any of our products prior to the haydays show, let us know and we can make sure to bring that up for you. We are going to be running INCREDIBLE deals on tracks this year so do not pass us up. We are going to be bringing up ALOT of carbides to and tons of other miscellaneous snowmobile necessities. If you are interested in any of the products we are selling, send us a PM and we would be happy to send you the show price of the item you are looking for. Pre ordering also allows us to know which variety of tracks we should be bring up. If you have any questions please let us know and be SURE to come and stop by if you are looking for great deals. Thanks

-Bruce

I desperatly need something in a 136 track that will hook up my turbo RX-1 with 14 pounds boost. Will see what ya got!

carbides

Should I pre order carbides or will you have plenty?After running your carbide I won't run anything else they are by far the best one's out there.

carbides

i need a set of 6 inch for my simmons flex skis and kinda thinkin of a 1.5 inch ripsaw 121, lmk thanks

yes Cb performance was quite helpful I got a hacksaw from them for a great price. keep up the good work... next time at haydays bring more sparkplugs.... :)

Back