Boss Noss??

sledneck84

I have boss noss on my 02 MM and was wondering how noticable it should be. i can't really tell a difference in it when i'm on the button at full throttle. it is a 30 shot. help please.

I had the same set up on a non PV 700. I found that it did not come on like anything real noticable. The added power came on smooth and came off the same way. Engine exhaust note sure changed and rpm increased about 300. It was what I wanted. I ride at 10k ft and power is down about 30%. The engine I was using produced a reported 150 hp. At 10k ft about 100. I wanted to get the power back up to the sea level hp on demand. So, during a climb, when the sled slows and the clutches begin to backshift, I could squeeze a little more. Coming out of a corner with all the power on, it was fun to squeeze a little more. I ran premiem fuel with 2 gal of C-12 added to each tank. Worked good with no detonation but mostly because it did what I expected of it. The biggest challenge was finding the gonads to continue to lean the fuel manager to get the right fuel/nitrous ratio. Hope this helps you.

drill out the nozzle, call boss for what hp you want they can give you the bit size. then just turn out the fuel screw to dial it in. :nos

ps the bigger you go the quicker the bottle ;)! gotta love it!!!!

Back