1" Ripsaw (not hacksaw) For sale! Priced!

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
Hey guys, we are expecting this track to be a huge hit so we ended up buying some of these tracks. These tracks are made by camoplast but came on polaris sleds so they are definitely one of a kind. These tracks weigh in at 33 pounds which is extremely light and as you can see from the pictures below, it is vertually the same profile as the ripsaw. This track is clipped every third. We intend on keeping a 1 or 2 of these tracks ourselves to test out and se how they perform so we are offering the rest of these tracks. Once they are gone, they are gone. I will also add that the lugs on this track felt to be approx the same firmness as the ripsaw. We are selling these tracks at a very good price,(call us at 847-662-5916) plus shipping. If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help you out. Thanks

Last edited:

I am not sure what sled they came on for polaris. All I know is that camoplast got ahold of some and we purchased some. They appear to be an excellent track and I will try to get more information for you when I hear of it. I can visualize this track outperforming both the 1" hacksaw and the 1" sixpitch on hard pack and topspeed.

Last edited:
Also thought I would mention that because we are not heading up to milwaukee this weekend, we are going to ship all tracks for $10 for anybody in the US. We can also discount the shipping prices to those of you in canada. We are going to be running this great shipping price for all the tracks we sell and it will benefit you because you will not have to pay any tax from us like you would have to from any Track dealer in wisconsin who attends this show. Thanks

Back