Lowest Prices Ever! Limited Time Offer, Please look!

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
Novi Deals, Please Look, Deals end Friday

Alright guys, bare with me as i know this may seem like I am writing a novel.

Because of our future absence at the Novi Snow show, we are going to have everything in our shop on sale! I have organized them as indicated below. Read which ever section you are interested in and order them up because this deal is only good until Friday. Read the bottom for ordering options.

Tracks
All tracks are being sold at extremely low prices so just let me know which tracks you are interested in and I will get you a price on them. To give you a sample on how low our track prices are going to be, we are selling the 121" x 15" x 1.25" ripsaws at $299 plus shipping. Another sample price is a 121" x 15" x 1" sixpitch which we are selling at $279 plus shipping. Last sample price is a 121" x 15" x 1" hacksaw which we are also selling for $279 plus shipping. We also have our special ripsaw which we are still selling at $255 plus shipping. These sample prices reflect the prices we sell all other camoplast tracks at so don't miss out, remember, only until friday will these prices be available for in stock tracks.

Studs
We recently purchased some woody's Grip Kits and they are the ultimate package for the do it yourself studder. Within this kit, it includes studs, nuts, backers, Track marker, and track cutting tool. This is truly the complete kit and the kits go from 96 Studs all the way to 162 Studs. Prices listed below

96 SS = $145 plus shipping
96 Gold Diggers = $199
108 SS = $175
108 Gold Diggers = $239
144 SS = $205
144 Gold Diggers = $295
162 SS = $255
162 Gold Diggers = $349

Remember these kits come with EVERYTHING necessary to stud a track.

Carbides
We are offering all of our carbides at extremely low prices during this sale and are offering carbides of length 6", 8", 10" and if necessary some custom length carbides which will be of coarse more $. We are offering all 6" carbides for $55, all 8" carbides for $65, and all 10" carbides for $80. These carbides are made for recent yamaha sleds from 97-Present and we also have carbide sets made up for C&A, USI, and Pilot skis. These carbides come in pairs to complete one sled and handle like no other carbide out on the market. There is a video in our signature showing the superiority of our carbides over the competitors. If you have any other questions about our carbides, let us know and we will answer you asap.

Aluminum Front Suspension Parts

We offer the lightest front suspension kit for the trailing arm style yammies and not only are they the lightest, they are guaranteed to be stronger then stock. Our trailing arms aswell as the rest of our kit are made from heat treated aluminum which has great memory. We have yet to have anyone to bend or break one of our trailing arms so if you are up to the challenge, now is the time to buy as you will never find these arms cheaper. We have now adapted our trailing arms to fit stock radius rods aswell.

Sample:
Trailing arms in pairs are going to be $475
Complete SRX/VIPER style front suspension (trailing arms, radius/tie rods, spindals, swaybar) = $960

All other kits that we manufacture are going to be 15% lower then listed prices but please call to clarify pricing.

Clutch Kits
Ask anyone who has ever run one of our clutch kits in thier sleds, these kits WORK. These kits are only offered on the SRX and the RX-1/Apex models. Our clutch kits come complete with roller secondarys, Overdrive sheeves on Primary, Helix, Weights, Springs. For these kits, you must send both of your clutches in to our shop and installation is free during this week. These kits are going to be $375 for the SRX and the Kits for the Apex are going to be $275.

If you have any questions, you will be able to reach us at 1 (847) 662-5916 or Private Message us. If it is a general question that I may have missed, please post here so others wont ask the same questions. If you are interested in ordering anything, you may call the number listed above or send a Paypal payment to Paypal@cbperformanceparts.com.

Anything that you know we offer and I didn't mention, please post here and I will answer you with a guaranteed low price. Send the word about because this deal only last until Friday. Thanks

-Matt

Last edited:

Matt I emailed under general att you.
2000 srx, what will your shipping cost be ottawa, ontario canada postal k4a2m9
121 x 15x 1 inch. maybe a predator or ripsaw. prefer the 9830
Thanks
Andy

The 1.25 ripsaw is a great track but is going to rob a lot of topspeed off your sled. Also, more likely than not you will not be able to stud a 1.25 ripsaw on your SRX without changing to 8 tooth drivers. Then you will need to regear and everything. You are best off going with a 1" track. Ripsaw should work out well for you as would the hacksaw and predator. Hope this helps

Matt can you please PM me on the exact amount for the track,shipping and taxes.
Track is for 2000 srx. I think 1" ripsaw would be good. I may stud down the road. Thanks Andy

Back