"Over Excited" 10 year old

ViperTom

Well, My 10 year old decided he wants the Exciter I recently picked up. Here he is on his first ride on it. He's still a little nervous on it but we just putt around the yard and on the 40 acres of state land by me.

Here's a couple of pics.

Tom

Attachments

• web pic trent.jpg
    web pic trent.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 33
  • web pic 1.jpg
    web pic 1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 28

daman said:
Be carefull Dad ,them Exciters haul the mail.. ;)!

Yeah...he used to have a Polaris Indy lite 340. He knows to take it easy on the gas. Plus he has driven my piped Viper a few times as well. He's not quite ready to run the trails......but soon.

Last edited:
ViperTom said:
Yeah...he used to have a Polaris Indy lite 340. He knows to take it easy on the gas. Plus he has driven my piped Viper a few times as well. He's not quite ready to run the trails......but soon.

....:)

Vmax540 said:
The 89's had blue decals and my 88 had the same as your's ! Wow what a lucky kid !

I had to double check my registration to make sure what year it is.....its an 89' according to what I have.

Tom

Nice sled, almost looks like my buddies, but with red graphics rather than blue.

Im just curious, those pics werent taken just recently were they?!? I mean, I know MI got snow, but not that much to go sledding! Cant beleive no one else mentioned that yet!

Vin# is the only way to tell, before they had titles and only Certificate Of Origin's if a sled was leftover or never registered it will show the first year of registration .

ViperTom said:
I had to double check my registration to make sure what year it is.....its an 89' according to what I have.

Tom

I think that is the 89' Exciter- the 89's had the little racing stripe on the side of the hood/tunnel. I don't think the 88's had that little stripe. In both years they had either red/blue graphics, the blue was the"deluxe" models I think -

Thats great Tom, maybe when we get to Gaylord I will have to look you up and maybe my 11 year old can ride with your son.

did you get to play in the snow you recently got?? Enjoyed your pics from the other post.

Tod

Tod said:
Thats great Tom, maybe when we get to Gaylord I will have to look you up and maybe my 11 year old can ride with your son.

did you get to play in the snow you recently got?? Enjoyed your pics from the other post.

Tod

Yea...we played around a little. I think we put about 15 miles on the Exciter and about 20 on the Viper. It was a good time until my wife found a stump with the Viper. Bent the right radius rod but no one got hurt and no other damage was done. Thats what happens when you decide to ride off trail when there is only a foot of snow.

We should plan some TY Family rides. Bring the kids and just take our time on the trails. We could always find a few off trail play areas. Trent would relly get a kick out of having a riding buddy his age.

Tom

I started last year and it is top 3 on my greatest passions list. Amazing sport and will never get old for me. I would ride day and night if I could. :letitsnow

pretty cool. but furthermore...SEND ME SNOW!!!!! not fair you get to play already lol!! guess I better get the sled back together

Back