Kevin is the best

luvsno

Just want to say thanks for my order and what a great deal I got. I had been to the Toronto snowmobile show and was very disappointed with the kids suit selection. Yeah Royal had there's and Choko but I wanted a Yamaha suit. There were none. I was ready to buy a Choko but if I am going to spend that kind of money I want something we are both going to like. I came home and checked out Port Yamaha, what deals they had in their close out were cheaper even with exchange and shipping. I ordered a jacket, pants and a belt. Talked with Kevin on the phone and changed a couple of things. He is running all over doing shows and still had time to e-mail me and had no problem switching the shiopment to Florida as I went down for a week. My son just loves the suit and my wife was almost on tears because he looked so good. Thanks again for all the effort Kevin and Port Yamaha. I will be doing business again. Anthony

I agree bought my mountain skis etc. from Kevin and knew just what I needed and had it shipped out in great time, Thanks again

another happy customer. bought the mounting hardware from him to mount my skid, plus a few extras. fast shipping and great guy to deal with . THANKS!!!

Back