need pics of black srx

JENSEN

Like the title says. I was going to go all black, I've heard of people doing it and wanted to see some finished product. anybody ot any pics???? :2strokes:

I have mixed emotions with BLACK srx's

Although they do look nice, my attraction to the SRX to begin with was the SWEET yamaha blue.....Too many black sleds out there already....the pictures posted by SRXCAN are sweet though....stealth look!

On a side note, my buddy wants to paint the hood on his Summit X, which is also blue.....he doesn't like the blue, and I think it is perfect......to each their own.....

BETHEVIPER said:
the beauty of a black srx is that there were none made, same with the viper. thats why we do it.

Ya, that makes sense....the uniqueness.....I hate having the same thing as somebody else......i guess to my benefit, I ride with a bunch of purple bombs, so in my main riding group, I am the only YAMMY, let alone the only SRX!!

BETHEVIPER said:
the beauty of a black srx is that there were none made, same with the viper. thats why we do it.

i don't agree, i have 2004 viper er black from the factory.

yamie 1 said:
i don't agree, i have 2004 viper er black from the factory.
i disagree, i had one in 2002 when no one else did, you had to waite till 04 when yamaha copied mine. unfortunately they never took my lead on my black srx.

:homework: why google when everything you need is right here? unless you have 1/2 an hour looking through a hundred dead end pages.
Pat

My 700sx I painted
Picture034.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture033.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Back