discontinued blk tr. arm caps

mrviper700

VIP Lifetime Member
Hey Kevin, you wouldnt happen to have any of those plastic trailing arm bolt cover caps yet would you, they were plastic came in blue and black, looking for 2 sets of black if you have any left. they have been discontinued.

I will take a look at the shop on Monday - I think we have some but I think we might only have blue ones left. We also have found a source for the aluminum style like Yamaha offered if those interest you at all as I know the Yamaha ones have been discontinued in both styles for quite awhile.

I dont think Yamaha has discontinued the caps, I went to my dealer and ordered them back in december along with a blue gas cap. It seems On line it doesnt show them but i showed the 2006 accessorie book and he was suprised to see them since online theirs nothing. Any how he ordered both the plastic caps still availible in blue and balck and gas cap for me.

Attachments

• Picture 045 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 045 (Medium).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
whats the part number on the black caps?? if its: SMB-ARMCA-PS-BK the number has been discontinued in the US., let me know if you dont mind, thanx

Checked at the shop today and only blue plastic caps left - no black. When items go discontinued like that it may just be a matter of Yamaha Canada still having some on the shelf whereas Yamaha US may be sold out. Get them while you can!!!

Back