My ride through the Town.

Hey man, great video. I would have liked to see some speed runs there! I love the sound of that engine, especially when it winds up! Sweet.
I'd like to see a nice flat lake run!
I'll see if I can't do a lake run this weekend. I've heard that these tripples make a sweet sound. Can't wait to hear it.
Your video just makes me want to get out there more!
Good stuff.

that is a small town Called Creemore, just off of Airport road near wasaga beach, as for the Camera set up, its from Helmetcam.com and I bought the mini pvr from someone and it has a 2gb SD card wich will hold just under 8hrs of video.

cimg0875aw8.jpg

portsevernsledder said:
Hey SRV what town is that?

Cool. I couldnt read the handlebar pad but it should say "Hometown ReMax". Nice tour of the ville. How come you didnt pass any other sledders? Called in sick?

Yeah, was really surprised ....only saw 4 sleds parked at the local pub......was a sunday to and trail condition where not to bad!

here are a few more short videos from 2 days earlier when there was not as much snow! And a picture of my 2 main sleds....other then my 1978 RV340 project!

2z90ch5.jpg

field run

up hill

nice 540.. my buddy had one years ago...They work real well especially with only one carb..

Back