Who rides an early Venture?

Overdrive

I have a 1991 Venture and can't find any information on it. Does anybody hknow of any sites, or have any brochures on these?

Its a phazer with a different windshield. I would think you should be able to find phazer info that would match.

Tod

I have a 1997 Venture longtrack (pogo style) My folks have two 1993 Venture GT's. What info are you looking for? Just ask a question and someone on this site maybe able to help you out. As "Tod" said it is basiccally the same as as Phazer, although it does have a different gearing.

Well, this is my parents' sled, and with my father passing away a year ago, my mom is thinking of selling it. I have an '85 Phazer, and the Venture two-up rides like a tall HD phazer riding solo. I haven't seen any advertized for sale anywhere, so I don't know what would be reasonable if we were to sell it.

Early ventures do seem to be a rare bird indeed. My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Dad. I would imagine your Venture would be around the $1500. CDN mark depending on condition. PM me if you are planning on selling it a couple of my ice fishing buddies are looking for sleds.

wow, sorry about your father! did you ever find any info that you were looking for? I think it is like people say, its a phazer motor

Yeah, it's pretty much a Phazer II with a 2-up seat and different bodywork and handlebars... I was just trying to see if there were any copies of old brochures online for them.

Back