Good Bye 2 stroke friends

He didn't laeve he just evolved. I'm in a holding pattern above the viper right now. Not sure when it'll be decommissioned. I'm thinkin not for another couple years.

I love my srx, but im in the same boat as max. Bought an Attak and man sure do love that thing. If i can get the handwarmer issue resolved i will be one happy camper with that sled. Don't want to sell the srx, but also dont want to see it just sitting there not being ridden and losing value. Sitting is the hardest thing on a sled, and that thing has been well taken care of.

Keep it!!!!!

yamaholic22 said:
I love my srx, but im in the same boat as max. Bought an Attak and man sure do love that thing. If i can get the handwarmer issue resolved i will be one happy camper with that sled. Don't want to sell the srx, but also dont want to see it just sitting there not being ridden and losing value. Sitting is the hardest thing on a sled, and that thing has been well taken care of.
I don't think a SRX will ever loose value not as an awsome machine as
they are, sitting shouldn't hurt it just put the fog to her heavy and lots
of stabil in the gas coat the engine with wd-40 and all the rubber with
a conditioner and let her set, hell my '95 vmax sits 3-4 years then i'll
fire it up and take it for a spin and she's just like new inside and out!!!,
i've owned it sence '97 never a carb problem or any thing..

I know if was trying to sell my sled, this year wouldnt even be the one to try, cause the lack of snow drove the value of sleds below what there really worth. IMO CRAZY
2001 SRX
NADA: $3900 in average condition
KBB: $3300 in average condition
KBB: $2250 on a dealer trade-in
If it was me I'd wait her out till next year and see what she'd brings. But thats like playing with the stock market, maybe next year you'll get same snow conditions ya never know. But seeing pics of the sled I KNOW FOR A FACT it could bring home more money than $2750 in a better snow season. Just my .02 though.

Last edited:

Back