mrsled member #3???

This site has some history & I think I know. A couple of guys that speak a funky language & eat a lot of reindeer meat?

Those numbers were assigned when this "New" message board was created. The site existed quite a bit befoire that.

I think I know who number one was. He likes olives . . .

Theyguy who made the board put his self as #1 and tom was partners with I believe his buddy Larry and he sold out to Tom

Ding said:
Those numbers were assigned when this "New" message board was created. The site existed quite a bit befoire that.

I think I know who number one was. He likes olives . . .
yep, 400 olives in each captain and coke. lol!

it was kind of tough keeping up with things back then.... ty.com , ty.net things were getting confusing , one day the site was here, then gone , then here, ..... but things are all good now!!!! ;)! just the sorting out process, i guess :rocks:

Turk said:
This site has some history & I think I know. A couple of guys that speak a funky language & eat a lot of reindeer meat?

Lol, now who would that be?

redsnake3 said:
what am i missing?
richierich likes a lot of olives with his captain & cokes after riding. if you have ever been on a ty ride with him, you would remember it for sure. lol!

n2oiroc said:
richierich likes a lot of olives with his captain & cokes after riding. if you have ever been on a ty ride with him, you would remember it for sure. lol!

I think they got to him on this last one afetr the first night he never touched either for the next 3 nights,lol

pro116 said:
I think they got to him on this last one afetr the first night he never touched either for the next 3 nights,lol
thank god for that! i was getting tired of baby sitting him.

Aw come on Gerby, you loved the attention admit it, not to mention the awesome surprise leg slap !!!

Some in attendance seemed to understand perfectly. I of course wasn't one of them.

Back