COPS SAY do up the strap

2001SRX=Fast said:
ha ha Wow it seems like ontario which is trying to get more people there for their snowmobileing are chasing them away. I really dont have any ambition to go there at all, you hear to many horror stories.

Not to mention the cost of the "golden" trail permit. -Ed

Buckle up , seat belts and chin straps . I have had a number of rollovers
in front of my house over the years (straight road ) They just fall off for
any reason it seems ...Everybody wearing their seat belt got a ride home
with family ,,,the ones that didn't got the ambulance ride ...Similar accidents
with different results ...None of them were intending to meet the ditch .
...Your undone helmet didn't deserve a ticket , but if doing it up saves your
life , or from face damage from an impact with something other than a twig,
it will have been worth it ....Accidents are like cancer , eventually it
happens to you or someone you know .
We lost a local kid last week to a bridge , he was probably wearing his
helmet , but didn't duck enough. We should all remember not to leave tracks
into dangerous spots . Someone following them may not see the obstacle
in time from glare , falling snow or darkness.
RON

I never stop for the police!!! thought people like yourself were smarter!!!!

=bluewho]110 bucks lighter.... due to not haveing my helmet strap done up in good old ontario.Man i have been rideing for 35 years now without doing it up and never a warning or any advertizment of the fact its illegal.Price to pay for being lazy i suppose.......

Who me smart!!!!Well the trailer was in site of the bears so i think i was smart not to run!!The wife was behind me and the trailer is a inclosed 4 bed with no brakes.So i think i will do up the strap from now on and look at it as it might save my life some day.It fits tight and i bought it that way for my lazyness.As for the bridge ron is mentioning i go under it 50 times a year it is 2 inches higher than a new apex so you know it is low.You dont duck you lay down over to the side and putt under it.As for the young guy..... god bless him and his family for his bad choice in not stopping for a bridge that is not on a marked trail but a waterway that is been known for bad accidents.I hope they mark it like like they did the corners farther up that say KEEP TO THE RIGHT 2 WAY TRAFFIC after the t bone last year.I was there for that as well.I have rode under there rideing double on a single sled and can remember haveing a hard time finding the room to lean out of the way.There is simply way to many deaths in ontario every year and the police are trying to make it safer by enforcment so dummys like me might spread the word BUCKLE UP JACK!!

Back