Phazer front and rear suspension upgrades?

80enticeryami

Would the front TSS suspension from a 92 exciter SX be a worth while upgrade from my stock front suspension They are the adjustable kind where you can turn a nut and loosen and tight the strut. Does this have the extra travel like the Vmax TSS front end or is it just adjustable?

Also would putting a coil spring suspension from the same era be a noticable upgrade on the rear skid be worth my time, effort and money? I currently have the stock 136inch skid with torsion springs.

unbeliveable...that these are already at $150US....these are no different from the vmax5-600 struts, which can be had at resonable prices.

The 1994-96 Vmax 5/600 struts are are ~1" longer travel than the 93SX's but, are not preload adjustable with the exception of the 1996XT You can buy T.S.S. springs with different rates.

srv540 said:
unbeliveable...that these are already at $150US....these are no different from the vmax5-600 struts, which can be had at resonable prices.

Don't blame me I gave up on them after I saw them hit $100... Guess I will keep oon looking

Back