what is this world coming to ?

well bought 97.418 litres of premium gas today.The cost was $101.70.Thats basically 21.45 gallons.If you compare prices for regular,it would then cost me $92.06 instead.:o| #$%&* LOL

All this because one MOFO in a huge office forgot to place an order for more gas. This is bad management, the problem is he gets to keep his job and probably get a raise, while we dish out more cash for the fuel. What a great way to get a promo.

it's ok there my friend.I am trying to patent a wind powered snowmobile,that will fix them gas guys.LOL.I know how you feel,it effects us all doesn't it.:ban: the gas companies,boycotte them,whatever it takes.:bling:

i have heard on the news that maybe boycotting one brand name station at a time or a while would show the power of the people.But it could backfire to.If a ban was put on one station (name witheld)long enough,some of them may close down.If this happened to a couple of them,the ones left could really gouge us then,being they would be the main supplier of fuel to us the consumer.I don't know what the answer is,but we sure do pay enough taxes on the stuff and we the consumer should be given a break.

Back