In Response To '' Ontario Finest ''. 3:16

YAMMIEGOD3:16

I HAVE TOO REALLY POST ON THIS TOPIC THE STATE ARE SPORT IS IN. LOOKS LIKE WETHER ITS THE US OR CANADA. SNOWMOBILES WILL BE BANNED. MAYBE NOT NOW, BUT THE FUTURE FOR THEM IS VERY BLEAK. JUST LIKE 3 WHEEL ATV,s WERE BANNED. UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LAND. YOU WON,T BE ABLE TOO RIDE. LET ME POST WHAT WENT ON IN NY THIS SEASON. TICKETS GALORE, RADER, NOISE, UNLAWFUL EVENT, LAND OWNER COMPLAINTS, NO PROPER LABELING OF STICKERS, $100 DOLLAR REGISTRATION FEE. WE ICED RACED FOR THREE WEEKS ON A SMALL LAKE IN SOUTHERN NY CALLED LOON LAKE. AWSOME PLACE, SAFE ICE, VERY SMALL, WELL ONE OF THE LOCALS WHO OWNS HALF OF SOUTHERN NY GOT US SHUT DOWN. HE THINGS HE OWNS THE LAKE. HATES SNOWMOBILES, LOVES HIS PEACE AND QUIET. HE IS IN BED WITH THE SHERIFF IN THIS TOWN AND EVEN WENT AS FARR IN 1996 AS SHOOTING AT (thats right a gun ) AT TWO GUYS THAT WERE TESTING A OPEN MOD VINTAGE RACER. HE WAS ARRESTED BUT S JOKE WAS MADE OUT OF IT AND HE RECIEVED COMMUNTIY SERVICE FROM HIS GOLFING PARTNER JUDGE. THEY HAVE TAKING THE GREATEST WINTER SPORT OF ALL AND MADE IT SO YOU CAN,T RIDE DOWN A TRAIL WITHOUT A POLICE DRAGNET AT THE NEXT STOP. ICE RACING IS JUST ABOUT BANNED NOW IN NY, COPS WILL HASSLE YA FOR SPEED, NO REG, NO INSURANSE, UNLAWFUL EVENT, etc.3:16 (yammie tony)

It is unfortunate that some people are that selfish that they would spoil it for everyone. The best solution would be to just go somewhere els. Don't give them a reason to shut you down. I know if I wasn't a sledder and I was trying to have a sunday afternoon nap. I would get pretty pissed at a bunch of noisy machines buzzing around in my back yard. Just my opinion though.

you think they would respect the multi-billion dollar industry called snowmobiling in North America, but they choose to try and leech as much money as possible out of tickets and infractions. I am glad Michigan hasn't gotten to this point...YET. We do have checkpoints on our trail systems, but they are merely a stop. They look for a trail permit and registration and you are on your way. As long as your sled is legal and you aren't being an idiot, you won't have any problems with being hassled, and I hope things stay this way.

Back