Plastic Skis on a Scoot

phazernut

Has anyone ever installed plastic skis on a sno-scoot? If so wherer did you get them and what mods had to be done to get them to fit.

Craig

Yep - want billet alum ski spindle and choice of two ski designs and any color? I can help :)

Considering I have been exchanging emails with you for 6 months and you have still not sent me a photo I am not overly optimistic that I will have them for next winter or ever for that matter.

Yesterday I emailed you photos and an apology for this project taking so much longer than i ever though possible, but it came back undeliverable with a fatal error. Photos on snowest as of yesterday. Sincerely sorry it took so long. I'll try to post photos here.

I am trying to figure it out right now. I got a bunch of emails back last night (saw this morning) not just yours. On snowest I couldn't post (too many kb?) until i set them up on photobucket and then put a link on the topic. I will try that here too and see if it works.

Here is one... try this... I'll try too.

Picture019.jpg

Soon. Sorry but my machines are dismantelled and spread around at various locations. I don't have any complete as I am furiously trying to get everything ready for HayDays. I am now in search of a nice clean stocker i can borrow for HayDays to have on display next to the modded machines so people can clearly see the before and after.

Back