skid in lower hole

mountainx01

i know this thread has been talked about before, but i wanted to put my skid in the lower hole but my ? is do you have to move the bracket that is inside the tunnel that goes around the top of the back bolts? I hope someone knows what im talking about. not sure maybe theres brackets in front too never looked.

not sure what bracket you are talking about, but I just moved my rear and middle mounts down to the bottom holes and nothing else when I ran the pro-action. Make sure you move them both, not just the rear and use loctite to make sure they don't loosen and oval the holes in the tunnel and drop brackets.

on my sled there is a bracket thaty is riveted flush with the tunnel that just has like a bulge on the top so the bolt has more than just the alum. tunnel hold the suspenion.is hard to explain.

no you do not have to move the brackets, just drop the bolts down into the lower hole for the rear and center skid bolts.

One thing about going to the lower holes. It will cause more ski pressure. I would suggest you put on an MPI transfer straps to adjust for that if you do not already have it. You can let out your front straps to help, but you will lose some of your attack angle if that concerns you at all.

thankyou. i dont have transfer straps yet, but if there cheaP ill get some i ride in western maine so is more for boondocking and messing around no western riding.

Back