89 phazer fx?

ramblnman

in 89, history of snowmobile model spec sheet lists 3 vin# 1 is for standard 86f-01 the next was for electric start 86h-01 and last was for the pz480fx had vin#86f-02 does anybody have any info on this sled., the only thing i could come up with was back then they ran a cross countrysled was this it? i know bender made one called the sx with the wider front end,different pistons ect.... anyone?

Fx

I think the FX model was just had a different decal package nothing else was different then the stock PZ. T.Bender did build an SX model "wide body" but that was back in 1984.

i have an 89 phazer fx. and when i got it it had fox shocks in the rear suspension. i dunno if they were stock or not. mine was all white with orange red and maroon stripes on the sides and stuff.

I have the brochure. The FX was a Canadian only model that was white with different graphics.....Jeff Wurl

Snowrules i have an 89 phazer fx also. no motor in it thoe. but my dad is planning on restoring i this summer. can u send me some pictures of yours. iv never seen another one of them.

Back