Pinks

so what is the reason for different lengths 1 sled to the other when starting the race.Is it because i sled has more power or 1 sled weighs more.Same with the drag cars.

The 1 length is a heads start.

The Tyler Flagg with a red Vmax4 did not do to bad considering it was a 1996 vs a 2006 apex with gas, Terry Bermaister

Dan Wade did a exabition run at a 10.18

Last edited:
yeah the drag race between the Datson and Falcon was interesting to.I wander if the Daston team was holding off a bit and then pinned it good the third time.Think about it,in second run Datson was 6 inches ahead even start.In third they sat back 1.5 lengths to the Falcon,yet wins it by 5 lengths at the end.

Hey that's the way you play the game.You have to try and assess the other car for yourself.Make the deal on car length given based on the previous run.The Datson Team were a little more qualified and whatever they did to win..they did it with success.That is life in the fast lane..lol.:bling:

anyone see the episode with the Stingray vs. Chevelle?????? I was literally rolling on the ground when Rich Christensen laid that crotch rocket down. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the Stingray blew up and Rich wanted to go see what the deal was at the end of the track. He says "Hey, where's the bike?" and his buddy answers "right here, but be careful" Rich says "Is it fast?" and jumps on it with NO helmet (stupid idea on a motorsports show that stresses roll cages and flame retardent clothing) Well he took off and did the ol' tank slapper and bit it within 100 feet. :rofl: :rofl:

Back