geez not to much going on

bolin22

there isnt much action going on over in this mountain segment so i figured i would post over here.
some great boondockin pics from late march and early april around the marquette area. any other backwoods riders from around this area??? cant wait for winter.......(and its only may) :winterrul :letitsnow

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

It might be....or it might not be. How much is it worth to ya? Just kidding, yes it is the greater Sands Plains area. Right Brock?

those pictures were actually taken to the east of sands on the opposite side of the highway.....near the "big hole"....yes mikey you were suppose to ride with us that day......

Well, if matt hadn't persuaded me to indulge, i would have been with you. That was a serious brain pain day.

Gees great pics.. what sleds are those?. Anyone had some bogging issues?.

It`s always sad when the activity of the forum decreases as the snow disappears, but it seems to be less activity in the mountain forum all year around, for some reason.

Hah!

I was out there that day. It was nice. I live in Harvey also. Briarwood.

Attachments

• Winter '07.jpg
    Winter '07.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I used to live on Briarwood. Second house on the left as you enter the subdivision. I think it's painted white with blue trim now. Moved out of there in 1990 or 91, can't remember which.

kimoaj said:
Gees great pics.. what sleds are those?. Anyone had some bogging issues?.

It`s always sad when the activity of the forum decreases as the snow disappears, but it seems to be less activity in the mountain forum all year around, for some reason.

In the bottom picture, that is a MM700 151 on the left and a Mtn Viper (I think 144) on the right.

kimoaj: 2000 mm700 151, 00 mm700 141, 02 viper 141, 02 polaris sks 144, 80somethin phazer II and a polaris edge 600. some bogging issues but nothing unreasonable. the short tracks had troubles stayin on top, but they just kept to the back and follow the ruts.

Back