big bore 779cc

looks like the bullshit is getting thicker and thicker and more and more
the more you speek eric "SRXRULES" the more you bullshit and more you bullshit .... why dont you stop bullshitting all the members ...
dam man its not hard why do you say things like that just to get noticed ? ....

AND A NOTHER THING WHY DO I HAVE THE SPONCER SHIP AND YOU DONT IF IM A DUMBASSS I MUST KNOW SOMTHING YOU DONT ABOUT TUNNING A SLED I WOULD THINK CAUSE IF YOU WAS THAT DAM GOOD YOU WOULD HAVE A SPONCER LIKE ARCTIC CAT OR YAMAHA OR SKI DOO OR POLARIS .... HUMMMM YOU GOT ZIP NOTHING FUNNY EH!!!
AND IM THE DUMB ASS THAT CANT SPELL .... THE LOL IS ON YOU MR MAN ..... HAVE FUN LITTLE DREAM'ER BOY !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Rules, your post of way out of line. This is not amsnow. You of all people should know that. This post was going along just fine till you had to rip marc. Come on rules, we dont need that shit here and you know it...BBY

hp

Eric and Marc I'm staying out of this it's between you two but Marc that is low hp for that 835 bender.Allen my buddy built a imp 700 (97 mach 1) dean schrader did the motor since he's local and once again every dyno is different but it put out a 193 hp.My buddy is Keith kellenbenz I help him out quite a bit he took 2nd at haydays last year in imp stk 440 he should have one it but he slept at the light and he spun bad,bad lane picking when ever I go up yo the line with him I ususlly pick the line but I wans't helping him at haydays.

pipes

Erick when are you going to dyno my pipes vs your benders I want see who's makes more but who know yours could make more on your motor than my pipes viuse versa all pipes act differently depending on the porting.

SRXRULES

Eric I've known you a long time and over the years you've become cockier and cockier. Who are you to call Marc dumbass. You feel the need to call Marc names due to your friendship with Rich and that's sad. Marc is a good guy and has done nothing to you. Tell me Eric what race circuits are you burning up? The only thing I've seen you burn is your Viper. This board has become a ass kissing extreem for you TY.net people. Why do you think this new board came up and TY.net fell to the bottom of the board? Rod was hard to deal with but TY.net has fallen to shit since he left as far as I'm concerned. It's pretty appairant to me that people in the know that have posted after you made your comment think your the one talking out of your ass. I'm not here to make any friends. I'm not here to defend Marc either. I've never bought a thing from the guy. I'm just sick of the "TY.net click" jumping on people due to blind loyality and bashing that person with zero knowledge of the situation.

Good Day
Jason "jtssrx"

You feel the need to call Marc names due to your friendship with Rich and that's sad
Just like you think Marc is a good guy others think Rich is. Are we all supposed to like and dislike based on what You say. Lets all bash Rich cuz Jason doesn't like him? Don't say anything neagative to or about Mark, Marc, or Curt, because Jason likes them? Get real dude. We are all adults, and have different opinions of people. We can decide all on our own if we like or dislike someone. And If we want to Ride someone a little, we can. Xtreem is a big boy and I am sure he doesn't need big brother Jason to defend his honor. He races so I am sure he can handle getting a little heat from someone.

Rich is a "good guy" like you say Curt and Marc, and Mark are, but you continue to bash in your posts.(practice what you preach). I wonder who registered his name......hmmmm?

This board has become a ass kissing extreem for you TY people
TY has fallen to shit
No one is making you post here Jason.

Yamahaulic

1. where in my post do I say I dislike Rich? I didn't .
2. this isn't TY this is totallyamaha.com.
3. I could give 2 shits who you like and dislike I just think it's funny the SRXRULES ripps Mark now that he and Rich have had a falling out.
4. What SRXRULES posted wasn't an opinion. He flat out called Marc names and ripped him for know good reason.
5. Once again you say Rich is a good guy where do I rip him?
6. I'm pretty fucking tired of the key board Jockeys. I've never posted a negative thing on this board or any other for that matter about Rich. Due to several reasons Rich and I talk less and Less but I never said I hated him. Nor have I publicly be littled him for things that I feel he's made Mistakes on.
7. I unlike you Have reasons for the things I say and do. I don't just fly off and rip the things others do with out good reason.
8. On a personal side I like Rich. I've known him for 3 years and I've had a great time Riding with him and spending time both here in Detroit and in the UP with him.
9. When I say TY is falling to shit I'm refering to TY.net. That's my opinion. When ROD ran the board it was about sleds not about Money.
10. If you don't like me that's fine. I've never said or done a a bad thing to you. Your the one comming after me!!!!
11. I'm only going to tell you this once stop making statements you can't fucking prove.

Guys.... this isnt too productive, carefull we dont start sounding like Amsnow. This site is a real asset, so please keep it in good nature. As for the 700 race engines, Id love to see one dyno that high on the dyno I use. Thats awful high for a 700. But, ya never know I guess. --Bob

Back