Carbide Sale

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
We are currently having a sale on all of our custom made carbide from now until thanksgiving day (November 29th). If you have never seen, used, or heard of our carbide, you are in for a big surprise. We have tested our carbide for several years now and it continues to prove itself. If you have an question about our carbide please let me know and I will be happy to help you out.

The prices in the video are no longer valid.

SPECIAL OFFER PRICES

6" = $60 (per pair)
8" = $68 (per pair)
10" = $86(per pair)

Shipping for one pair of carbide throughout the US is $7 and shipping to canada is going to be $15.

Regular prices are 25% higher in cost (ex: 10" = $110) so don't miss out on this incredible deal.

http://media.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/gallerycontent/Member%20Videos/General/2005112211930_4775.wmv

Here is a video of our carbide VS a leading competitors when brand new and out turning on asphalt. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:

BUMP...This deal is not going to come around again anytime soon so do not miss out right now. Get your sleds ready for the trail or track and if you want to turn and have some carbides that last, this is the way to go.

Can you make them to fit any brand of ski's.My ski's are Simmon Flex Ski' s with dual runner carbides per ski.Would like a more aggressive carbide in 6 or maybe 8 inch.

Back