Big Thanks To Port Yamaha!!!!!!!

ExpertXViper

Just wanted to thank you guys for having great costumer service and very quick shipping on parts ordered. Order some SRX parts on tuesday(12-4) and theyll be showing up on my door step today(12-6), 2 day wait and 16% off. You guys will get all MY OEM part orders from now on with service like that. Thanks again

Brett

Cool....i'll have to see what they can do on my next order here.....how bad
was shipping EXV???

daman said:
Cool....i'll have to see what they can do on my next order here.....how bad
was shipping EXV???

$8........I really only needed 2 bushing for the upper control rods cause 1 was cracked. But I order some extra parts for when I re-ring the SRX next year, I had to make the $8 of shipping worth something.

Are they the guys out in seattle? If they are they get two thumbs up with me I order some rings and stuff last year and was very happy with the service.

Port Yamaha is out of Port Washington, WI. Ive dealt with them in the past and they are awesome. They definetly know what customer service is all about.

Another thumbs up for Port here. I ordered parts on Sunday or Monday and the parts were at my door on Wednesday. Excellent jobs guys!!!

They are 2 blocks from my house, how nice is that!!!! Kevin and Mike are great to deal with! There online parts even has prices and ordering forms. There yamaha jackets are priced so low you wouldn't believe it!!!!!

Back